There are many times that I find myself not getting blog posts done, because many times I feel that I need to write a longer really informative post with pictures and the full shebang. A fellow blogger at The Pebble Pond has a neat concept in sharing just 5 fun facts on Friday about what has been happening. So here it goes!
- Two very special sisters who are dear friends gave me a book this week that is absolutely phenomenal. It is Battle Ready Moms Raising Battle Ready Kids. Love this book and will definitely be writing more about it in the future.
- Little peeps are on the farm. No these are not my girlfriends that are just vertically challenged. These are the real deal. We have about 50 chicks under heat lamps and just getting their feathers in.
- Motivation city. Our kiddos are starting to feel Spring in the air. They have begun doing their calculations on how many lessons in each subject they have to complete each week to be done with school by their desired “beginning of summer break”.
- Last night was the Farmer’s Birthday. We had fun helping him during the day with projects around the farm and then having a family party last night.
- A friend shared some info on the nutrient and cost benefits of growing our own fodder for the animals on the farm. It is an intriguing concept that we will be looking into more.
Gotta run. Heading into Cincinnati today with some awesome ladies to visit the vendor booths at the Midwest Homeschool Convention. Also checking out the warehouse sale at Answers in Genesis on the way into the city. Now it is your turn. Leave your comment listing your 5 Friday Fun Facts.