This has been an exceptionally busy week even though we have been at home much of the time. Here are our our Random 5 on Friday (more posts coming soon with greater details on some of these):
- We have new chicks that hatched this week. Always a wonderful sign of spring on the farm.
- Gary and the kids finished the final tilling and began planting the garden yesterday. A lot more to still put in the ground. Really excited about that wonderful feeling in seeing a full pantry of food stored up for the winter.
- Some of our kids are within 2 weeks of the end of their school year. YEAH!!
- Tonight is the annual Spring Program and High School Commencement Ceremony at our homeschool group. It sure is a reminder of how fast our kids are growing and the short amount of time until our oldest is up on stage.
- The kids and I are about to start working on a Summer Bucket List. I want to be intentional about what we do and not have the middle of August arrive and feel like we haven’t done anything special to enjoy the summer.
Stay tuned for posts this week on some of these topics as well as others. Have a great day!